Organic Timothy Hay 1st Cutting
Welcome to hay that’s good from the ground up! Andy’s Timothy hay is the only USDA certified organic Timothy hay on the market for small pets – offering the very best farm-to-feed hay in every box. Each crop is grown in the Pacific Northwest, producing the highest quality forage. The result? High fiber grass hay with a relatively low protein content, well-suited for promoting a healthy digestive system for small pets. Especially when given unlimited access to our fresh hay, bunnies and other small pets will enjoy its full benefits, including a natural way to wear down their teeth and maintain a healthy digestive system.
Harvested at an early growth stage, our organic first cutting Timothy hay is unparalleled in both freshness and taste. In it, you and your pet will find a coarser texture made up of thicker stems and abundant timothy seed heads. Due to its nutritional combination of high fiber, low protein and low fat, it’s the top recommended choice for small pets who love to snack.
- USDA certified organic Timothy Hay for better animal health
- Organic, sun-cured Timothy Hay is grown & packaged in the USA
- Eco-friendly: organic farming is more sustainable & better for the environment
- Premium, hand-selected bales from our farms for less chaff and dust
- Our hay is compressed into a smaller reclosable box for easy storage & less mess
- Grown without additives or preservatives
We recommend this product for:
Organic Timothy Hay. Our hay is grown naturally, without pesticides or additives, and sun-cured for freshness.
Your small pet should have unlimited access to fresh hay at all times, in addition to a regular diet. Hay can be given loose or may be placed in a feeder.
- Crude Protein (min): 10%
Crude Fat (min): 2%
Crude Fiber (max): 14%
Moisture (max): 12%
Calcium (min): 0.25%
Store in a cool, dry place for freshness.