Last Modified August 17, 2021.
1. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We (or our third party service providers on our behalf) collect and store two kinds of information related to you: (a) Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”); and (b) NonPersonally Identifiable Information (“Non-PII”).
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information: Non-PII is any information that does not uniquely identify you as a person including PII which has been rendered anonymous. We may obtain Non-PII either together with your PII as described above or separately. We may collect certain Non-PII from you when you access the Site including IP addresses and information relating to your browser, operating system, internet service provider, the third party website from which your visit originated, how you use the Site such as the web pages you visit, and the duration of your visits.
Please be aware that, in certain circumstances, where you do not provide information that is required by us, we may not be able to provide you with the Products requested by you or perform any other contractual or legal obligation we owe you.
2. USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We may use PII and Non-PII to offer the Products to you, carry out your requests and process your orders, respond to your inquiries, email you with special offers on other Products we think you might like, and generally improve the Site for optimal user interface and experience.
We may disclose PII and Non-PII to:
- the general public where you choose to publicly post reviews, comments or other information relating to products or services, communicate with other users via public forums (e.g., forums, message boards, bulletin boards, etc.); and
- any party with your consent.
In addition, we use Non-PII to help analyze Site traffic and understand customer needs and trends. In any instance in which you have agreed to receive marketing materials from us, you may always opt-out at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We and the third parties we authorize, including advertising networks and website analysis firms, may automatically receive and store certain types of Non-PII whenever you interact with the Site by using “cookies” and analogous technology. “Cookies” are small files that are placed on your computer or your internet browser memory to enable the owner of the cookie to recognize your browser and to provide convenience and other features to you.
You may be able to direct your internet browser not to allow cookies and you can typically delete existing cookies from your computer at any time. Please note, however, some elements of the Site may not function properly or be available to you if you disable or limit cookie functionality.4. SALE OF OUR BUSINESS AND DISCLOSURE BY LAW
- Business Transactions: We may disclose PII and Non-PII held by us: (a) to a prospective seller or actual seller of any business or assets we acquire; (b) if all or any of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case, PII and Non-PII may be one of the transferred assets.
- Required disclosures: We may disclose and use any PII or non-PII if we are required to do so by law, with respect to copyright and other intellectual property infringement claims, or if we believe that such action is necessary to: (a) fulfill a government request; (b) conform with the requirements of the law or legal process; (c) protect or defend our legal rights or property, the Site, or other users; or (d) in an emergency to protect the health or safety of the Site’s users or the general public.
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission while using the Site. For example, we use a secure server host, firewall protection, controlled access and encryption technology to protect your data on and collected from the Site.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Agreement, all PII collected from you on our Site to purchase Products is done through the third party service provider Shopify (www.shopify.com) and its related applications. We do not store your PII on our servers.
Please be advised that while we strive to protect your PII, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and are not responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your PII. In the unfortunate event we learn that your PII has been compromised, we will notify you by email to the last e-mail address you have provided us as soon as feasible under the circumstances (delays in notification may occur while we take necessary measures to determine the scope of the breach and restore reasonable integrity to the system, as well as for the legitimate needs of law enforcement if notification would impede a criminal investigation). We will store any information you submitted to create an Account with us for two years following the last time you accessed your Account after which point it will be deleted from our server.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to request that we provide you with your PII and Non-PII in a portable form. We may charge you a small fee for this service. You also have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate or incomplete; transfer your PII to another organization or directly to you; or erase or restrict our use of your PII, all under certain conditions. We will respond to you within one month of your request.
8. SOLE STATEMENT